BODY: Today people are depending more on vehicles to go nearby grocery store or vegetable market. Avoid using vehicles and start walking. You can save money and environment, it is healthy too. Running is one of the best and cheapest workouts around. One can do it anywhere and anytime. It’s a nice way to get a good shape and can help us to lower the cholesterol and blood pressure levels. Here are some wonderful benefits of running, which can be helpful to you in number of ways. Let’s discuss them.
Multifarious Benefits of Running:
- Many researches find that running will help to raise good cholesterol and also increase lung function. It lowers the risk of developing blood clots.
- Running helps the arteries to retain their elasticity and improves the heart functioning, thus reduces the chances of suffering from heart attack.
- David Felson researcher at Boston University says that running increases bone mass, strengthen the bones and improves knee health.
- According to a study published in Psychonomic Bulletin & Review (USA), running can improves memory, problem solving and decision making capabilities by 50%. It also enhances the concentration power.
- Reduce the risk of breast cancer and having a stroke by run regularly. People, who have suffering from the disorders like diabetes, high blood pressure, and osteoporosis, are recommended by doctors to run.
- Relieve tension and stress which in turn cure sleep disorders and eliminate depression.
- Boost your confidence and self-esteem can be provided by running. Reduce the tension headaches and increase your sleeping quality by run every day.
- It can burn more calories. This will play a significant role in weight management.
- Running strengthens the immune system. People are less likely to suffer from cold, allergies, menstrual disorders and digestive problems.
- It Slow down the ageing process and boosts metabolism which keeps you active all day long.
- By setting goals and achieving those running can boost self confidence. Build your strong bones, improves cardiovascular fitness by run regularly. Maintain your body weight healthy and fit by regular run.
Points to Remember
- Buy a good pair of running shoe. Visit a specialty store where executives help you to find perfect size.
- Prepare schedule 20-30 minutes a day, three to five times in a week. Initially it is very tough to continue with same pace. Take 1 minute of walking break for 4 minutes of running until you complete 20 minutes.
- Maintain relaxed posture while running. Look forward, don’t bend or look down. Relax your jaw, neck and shoulders. These postures will reduce the strain in the neck and shoulders.
- Run on grass or soft surface nearby park or school ground. You can go with music on. It will make you to look lively.
It doesn’t cost so, start running and feel the change.